Dusty Blue Cranberry Bridal Robe from my Paris Inspirations Collection - Velvety dreams in Dusty Blue
This is the most important event in a woman's life and she deserves to pamper herself to the fullest.
This soft, feminine robe is part of the collection that just came to me after my visit to the city of love - Paris. I met a lot of new and upcoming designers there and explored several nooks and corners of fabric markets in this beautiful city. The name of this collection just had to be "Paris Inspirations" .
As a kid, I had always heard about the exquisiteness of French way of clothing, living, etc and always wondered what was it about this country. When I visited France, I can truly say I finally understand. I would recommend every designer to visit Paris at least once in his/her lifetime for a truly memorable experience which is quite elusive to put down in words and can only be experienced.
With this design I gather all the positive and happy energies and put them in design form for all the beautiful brides starting their marital journey.
Each design of this collection is a unique, one of a kind bridal robe that you will not find anywhere else. Let me walk you through this design:
- I have combined three fabrics here - A very soft Dusty Blue silk, lace tulle and Cranberry velvet.
- The unique feature of this design is the marriage of Dusty Blue and Cranberry for perfect coordination with your wedding colors. If your colors are different, you can request a customization for your combination :)
- Moreover, it is a cross-over style which opens in the front. Just perfect for getting ready.
- The sleeves are of pure tulle fabric to give a flowy, sexy vibe.
- Lastly, to give a finish to this royal look, a wide belt has been added.
I call this design "Velvety dreams in Dusty Blue"
I went through a lot of iterations to come up with this look. I have put up my final sketch and the robe photo side by side in one of the pics above.
Fit and sizing
Since this is a cross over style robe, your S/M/L sizing should be enough to make a standard fitting robe.
If you want to go further for a customized fit, I request the following information from you:
a) Your bust size, waist and hip size in inches b) Your height and preferred length
You can put above details in the "order notes" at the time of check out.