Blush Dress Robe - Floral Sketch Ankle length Maternity Robe
In the nine years of making maternity robes for mothers, we try to talk to our customers and understand their requirements and needs. A common problem moms and to be moms face is losing the belt of their kimonos. To address this, we have made this design with an in-built belt.
This robe has following features:
1) This has an in-built belt
2) Softer Rayon fabric which is more elegant than cotton but still natural fabric.
3) No see-through issues, you don't need to purchase liners for these robes.
4) Empire waist design with the floor length so it snugs at the upper chest portion and flows loosely from the bust to the bottom area giving it a dress look and perfect to flaunt your growing belly
5) It is a cross-over style which opens in the front, just perfect for nursing your baby
6) Lastly, to give a finish to this royal look, we have given butterfly sleeves
We call this design "Dress Robes"
This robe is perfect for both moms and to be moms.
As this is a crossover robe that opens in front so this will also work great as a nursing gown.
This will also make a lovely hospital gown. Please note these ones don't have buttons in the back. If you also want buttons in the back for easy access for epidural anaesthesia, please select the option when purchasing the product.
Material and Sizing: These robes are crafted using 100% rayon which tends to get softer with every wash. I just need your pre-maternity size to make this robe. Also, please specify where you want the robe to fall, i.e. ankle length, knee length, etc.